top of page

Group

Public·38 members

[[[sport###]]==] Adana Demirspor vs Pendikspor live match 16 September 2023


Adana Demirspor vs Pendikspor betting on Super Lig. Get the best odds and bet on various pre-match and live in-play markets available for this upcoming ...




Pendikspor vs Adana Demirspor 04.02.2024 – Live Odds & Real-time betting odds for the football match between Pendikspor and Adana Demirspor. Statistical analysis of bookie odds for the Adana


Adana Demirspor vs Pendikspor Preview, Prediction, Betting Tips Free betting tips for France, Ligue 1 - Adana Demirspor vs Pendikspor, match Saturday, 2023-09-16. Adana Demirspor vs Pendikspor PREDICTION. Predictions, tips and stats for Adana Demirspor matches. Adana Demirspor attack strength, Adana Demirspor defence weakness and Adana Demirspor recent form analysis. Adana Demirspor win chanches. Predictions, tips and stats for Pendikspor matches. Pendikspor attack strength, Pendikspor defence weakness and Pendikspor recent form analysis.


17 1. 64 +1. 25 Goals Under Over 2. 5 2. 6 1. 48 Corners 9. 0 1. 98 1. 83 Lineups Status: Early info Adana Demirspor Pendikspor Missings CF Eze 111‘ 3 0+0 6. 6 Bitin 145‘ 6. 3 25 Özbir 270‘ 7. 2 77 ★ Rodrigues 246‘ 7. 0 Güler 7. 1 5 Gravillon 265‘ 1+0 6. 9 22 Svensson 6. 7 90 Stambouli 245‘ 8 Akbaba 240‘ 11 David Akintola 186‘ 6. 5 10 Belhanda 180‘ 7. 9 7 Sarı 162‘ 0+2 7. 8 9 Niang 88‘ 34 Thuram 274‘ 7. 3 10CM Romero 238‘ 2+0 21 Diaby 154‘ 6. 8 Vuković 360‘ 6. 4 Midtsjø 0‘ 0 Akbunar 304‘ 61 Asan 23 Welinton 14 Khadim Rassoul 316‘ 6 Sequeira 0+1 Canpolat 7. 5 4-2-3-1 Coach: P.


Today, Match, Prediction, Sports, Predictions, Betting, tips. The outcome of a match and the performance of individual players are dependent on a number of factors – form, fitness, playing conditions and inherent strengths and weaknesses of every player. We have achieved 77% accuracy in our model, it means if we predict the match outcome. Full time result The most common football bet is on the match result – 1-x-2. In that kind of bet the player has to predict the end-result of a game. The match preview to the football match Adana Demirspor vs Pendikspor in the Turkey Super Lig compares both teams and includes match predictions the latest matches of the teams, the match facts, head to head (h2h), goal statistics, table standings.


Live Adana Demirspor Pendikspor - Super Lig (football) Adana Demirspor - Pendikspor score live and be notified of the main actions of this match (goals / points / games, penalties, players names). At the end


67 (+0%) total 0. 67 Adana Demirspor Last 6 Matches All League Cups 6. 10 20:00 Trabzonspor 27. 9 Beşiktaş 24. 9 Kasımpaşa 03:00 3. 9 Hatayspor 3 - 3 0-1 11 - 11 6 - 5 17 - 72 3 - 7 2 (21%) 1 (59%) 31. 8 1 - 0 Genk 1-0 16 - 13 5 - 3 42 - 45 9 - 6 2 (49%) 0 (47%) 2. 2 3. 6 24. 8 2 - 1 0-0 22 - 10 8 - 5 79 - 39 6 - 4 3 (39%) 5 (48%) 1. 67 4. 5 21.


Adana Demirspor vs Pendikspor: LiveScore, Live Stream + PredictionTurkey Super Lig Preview match VS Turkey - Super Lig - 09/16/23 20:00 - 5. Round Stadium İsmet Atlı Stadyumu ODDS Match 1 X 2 Opening odds 1. 5 4. 2 5. 75 Pre match odds 1. 57 4 5. 25 Asian handicap Line -1 1. 94 1. 88 +1 -0. 75 1. 69 2. 09 +0. 75 -1. 25 2.


Adana Demirspor vs Pendikspor Live Score & Result - Footlive 4 hours ago — About Adana Demirspor vs Pendikspor. Adana Demirspor host Pendikspor, the match starts on Saturday 16 September 2023 UTC time in the


Kluivert BENCH GK 18 Karacic RW 32 Erdoğan 132‘ CM 26 Toköz 94‘ RB 2 Çokçalış LW 30 Nani 91‘ CB 3 Dursun 13‘ 6. 2 17 N'Diaye 25‘ MF 16 Celik 35 Öğür 90‘ 5. 9 58 Kaya 262‘ 99 Yardimci 68‘ 24 Akdağ 61‘ 20 Sulungoz 2 Özgenç AM 8 Çekiçi 36‘ 66 Lusamba LB 3 Taşdemir 44‘ 13 Akça 7 Kappel Coach has a full squad available Medical staff and coach P. Kluivert can be really happy for a full squad available. Summary Team Strength 79% Avg. minutes played (last 6) 45% Changes (vs. last game) Fresh important missings Head to head 50% HT Shots Shots (on goal) Danger attack LineupChanges Team form 3. 00 1. 33 (+-56%) total 0.


Adana Demirspor vs Pendikspor Preview, Prediction, Betting TipsToday Match Prediction gives you the best daily predictions and all sports betting tips. daily betting tips around the world for all sports. Here is a listing for today's matches list with predictions. Who Will Win Today Match check our predictions. Adana Demirspor vs Pendikspor all Statistics to help you decide, H2H, Prediction, Betting Tips, all game Previews.


Pendikspor - Adana Demirspor: Live Stream & on TV today140 Days 23 Hours 24 Minutes 16 Seconds Where to watch in JustWatch currently doesn't have any viewing options Notify me when I can watch it. Adana Demirspor @ Pendikspor: Live Stream & on TV today Adana Demirspor @ Pendikspor is an upcoming Soccer event that takes place on Feb 04 at 10:00 AM.


Adana Demirspor vs. Pendikspor (17 Sep, 2023) Live Score Live coverage of the Adana Demirspor vs. Pendikspor Turkish Super Lig game on ESPN, including live score, highlights and updated


The predicted chance of a draw is 21%. Betting tips for Adana Demirspor vs Pendikspor from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Adana Demirspor and Pendikspor? At the moment there are 43 tips in the 1X2 market, with 42 tips backing Adana Demirspor, 1 tips backing Pendikspor and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 60% against the Adana Demirspor finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 19% against Pendikspor winning. The draw is rated at 21%. The Adana Demirspor vs Pendikspor match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. In the UK, the match will be shown live on%stream%.


How to Watch Super Lig Streaming Live Today 17 hours ago — Watch Adana Demirspor vs Pendikspor. Pendikspor (0-3-1) is on the road to face Adana Demirspor (1-2-0) at 5 Ocak Fatih Terim in Adana. Game


Adana Demirspor vs Pendikspor H2H 16 sep 2023 Head to Head stats predictionWe invite you to check Adana Demirspor and Pendikspor match statistict (Tab Stats->Match statistics), where you will find out who is the best scorer. Also you can check the statistics of possession, shots, corners, offsides, and many other applications. In tab Goals stats (tab Stats->Goals stats) check how many loses and scored goals per game, how many games won and lost to zero. You will find what results teams Adana Demirspor and Pendikspor usually end matches with divided into first and second half. Our site is not limited to only as this. Check Odds stats (Tab Stats->odds), where you will find graphical statistics bet Under / Over and Handicap. In tab Form(Stats->form) you find graph teams form and a list of all matches of Adana Demirspor and Pendikspor in season.


Pendikspor win chanches. Adana Demirspor vs Pendikspor Home Win, Draw, Away Win, Under/Over 3. 5, Under/Over 2. 5, Under/Over 1. 5 goals, Asian Handicap percentage tips. Today Match Predictions of all the international matches and domestic matches of all countries. Today Match Prediction all Predictions sports and tips, Previews & Betting Tips.


Bet Prediction Group. Adana Demirspor vs Pendikspor FIFA Qatar World Cup 2022 Predictions & Betting Tips. Additionally, available to you are comprehensive pre-match and live betting odds , fast live


Adana Demirspor vs Pendikspor Free Predictions, Tips Adana Demirspor vs Pendikspor ; Over/Under 2.5 · 71% 29%. 1.48. OVER ; Both Teams to Score · 69% 31%. 1.57. YES ; Correct Score · 12% 88%. 11.00.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page